Saturday, February 08, 2014

Serenity..Courage..Wisdom.. and DS4J New Release

Hi everyone! It's that time again for new releases at DigiStamps4Joy. Margy has drawn lovely images this week...isn't the swan a beauty? Do visit DS4J blog and take a look at the design team's work for inspirations. For my creation, I have used Reed Swan; I love swan! There's also mother swan and her babes in the shop you sure don't want to miss out. 

Supplies: DS4J digi image, Copic Sketch, Tim Holtz distress marker, sentiment from Ginger's House, Kaisercraft blooms/ink pad, Carla Craft punch, Tiffany bloom, gesso, watercolor, Tattered Angel glimmer mist and others from my stash

 An inside scoop...
...originally intended to make just a simple but lots of layers card...eventually end up with yummy texture corrugated window card. How did that happen? My little girl was playing with cardboard the past couple of days. She cut a little piece into a tablet size and wrote down digital numbers on it. The next electronic device designer I guess, lol. The next day I was cleaning the house and gathered the bits and bobs to thrash away and that's when I thought it's a waste to throw. I peel off the surface and well, that's how it happens...always for a {{{very good}}} reason!



I hope you get some inspirations from my design. As always, I'm trying my luck in these challenges:

1. Allsorts : Colors beginning with B (mine is Blue and Brown)
2. The Kraftyhands : Spring Flowers
3.  Suzy Bee's Bloomin' : Ch#15 Anything Goes
4. Hiding in My Craft Room : HIMCR #136 - Super Scraps Saturday
5. Sister Act : Anything Goes
6. Challenges 4 Everybody : Ch#38 Anything Goes
7. Crafting By Designs : Anything Goes
8. Crafty Girls : Ch#11 Anything Goes
9. Delightful : Anything Goes
10. Jo's Scrap Shack : Anything Goes

This is me Asmah signing off for today. See you again real soon.

Hugs and smiles,

16 comments:

  1. Asmah this is so beautifully creative. Love the corrugated background and the gorgeous flowers.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I like your "waste not, want not" idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Design, love the colour combo and layout, thank you for joining us over at Suzy bee's Bloomin Challenge, we would love you to join us again next week for another fun challenge...
    Hugs
    Suzy B~Owner~Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card you made Asmah and a beautiful layout!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a treasure this card is . A great find that card board . Thanks for sharing and joining the Kraftyhands Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fantastic project and what a great use of recycling. I love the sentiment, it's one of my favourites.

    Thank you for joining in with the Kraftyhands challenge this month and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 15: anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gr8t, thanks for joining FFC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely project and lots of gorgeous details too.
    Thank you for joining the Allsorts 'Colours Beginning with B' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Lot all the attention to details! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's very nice Asmah. Love the sentiment quote too :)

    Thanks for joining Sister Act Card challenge this week

    -Angeline DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I really like this and great tutorial pics too!! The perfect sentiment .. Thanks for joining us at Suzy Bee's this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. Love the corrugated look of the frame and the image of the swan is perfect.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Lena – DT Member
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is lovely. Thanks for sharing it at Hiding in My Craft Room!
    Sue from the DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the corrugation - the whole project is wonderful. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great recycling.Thank you for sharing it in the Kraftyhands Challenge.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friend!

I honestly appreciate your time visiting me today. I value your sweet comment. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hugs-n-Smiles,
Asmah